Get started with 2 easy steps
Request your WebStore
Microsoft has partnered with Kivuto to offer you a WebStore solution for your software distribution and licensing management needs. Navigate to the Kivuto website and complete the request form to receive your customized WebStore. Note: you must first purchase a Azure Dev Tools for Teaching subscription and complete the enrollment process and receive your Subscriber ID before submitting this request.
Our partners at Kivuto will set up your Webstore once they verify your institution’s active subscription, and you will receive an e-mail with the URL to your WebStore and administrator login information. This verification and setup process typically takes two business days from the time you submit your request.
Give students and faculty access to your WebStore.
Review the Quick Start Guide to learn how to easily set up your WebStore, and provide access to your students and faculty.
If you want to know more about how to use the WebStore or about setting up user authentication through single sign-on (SSO), refer to the resources available on the “WebStore Benefits & Resources” section below.
For further assistance with your Azure Dev Tools for Teaching WebStore, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 1-888-396-1447 (in North America) or +1 613-526-3005 (outside North America).
WebStore key benefits & resources
Your WebStore is a hosted and automated solution that streamlines all administrative tasks associated with software distribution, including user verification, policy enforcement, software delivery, reporting and more through an easy-to-use interface. Here's what you get:
- Access: A 24/7 online store accessible only by you and your students, faculty and staff.
- Customization: Ability to configure the look and feel of your Azure Dev Tools for Teaching WebStore to your department or school.
- Authentication: Ability to define end-user verification types including user import and single sign-on (SSO) methods, including Office 365.
- Ability to create accounts and deploy software to students regardless of whether the institution provides them school-issued email addresses.
- Software product key management and distribution.
- Real-time reporting: access to comprehensive on-demand reports.
- Compliance: the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching powered WebStore complies with all Microsoft and school-specific requirements.
- Flexibility: Ability to configure your product catalogues to users under different agreements.